your Dental Needs - Covered!
An introduction to Practice Plan…
Whether you are a new or an existing patient, we would like to thank you for either choosing our practice or of course considering us. At St Andrews Dental Care, we provide high-quality treatment in a friendly environment.
We are committed to continuing dental education and keeping abreast of the changes in modern dentistry. We encourage preventive techniques — helping you to understand how to maintain the health of your mouth and keep it free of tooth decay and gum disease.
We are delighted to offer our own membership scheme, which enables us to provide you with the treatment and support necessary to control dental disease and restore your mouth to full fitness.
We have introduced our own dental membership arrangement to reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member!
Appointments** Every six months, our members are entitled to:
- A dental appointment, including a clinical examination, a check for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays
- A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy.
- 20% discount on any laboratory based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% discount on any fillings.
- 20% discount on many other treatments (extractions, etc).
- 20% discount on additional hygiene care.
- 20% discount on oral hygiene products purchased at the practice.
Download Full Details...
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
And there’s more…
- Treatment planning to promote good oral health for life.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
- Following recommended restorative work, any subsequent remedial work required within 12 months (on a like-for-like basis).