Hi, I'm Samantha (Sam)
Here is a little about me
I have been working here at St Andrews Dental Care since 2008 and I qualified as a dental nurse in 2011, how times flies!
I enjoy many aspects of the job especially when completing a smile transformation and seeing a patients beaming smile for the first time. Many say treatments can be life changing and that’s what makes my job exciting.
I have many interests in life and I tend to snap every minute of it! My life has always been about family, friends and sharing. I have a passion for food and photography, so you guessed it I’m always cooking up new recipes and taking photos of them.
- Qualified registered dental nurse
- Qualified first aider
- Fully trained in cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Fully trained receptionist
- Qualified in dental photography
- Fully competent in impression taking