Hi, I'm Rebecca
GDC Number 125181. Here is a little about me
My Motto is – work hard, play hard and laugh lots!
Howdy! My name is Rebecca Gevelaar, I have been working here at St Andrews Dental Care since 2004 now, you could say I am part of the furniture. So hopefully I can answer any questions thrown at me by now.
I have a great interest in dentistry and love to go on any courses so I can to up my skills. Cosmetic Dentistry especially is an interest of mine because it can increase self-esteem, confidence and enhance your overall appearance and I love to be part of making this happen. I love to see people walking around with a great big smile on their faces.
My friends like to describe as big mouth which is quite appropriate I suppose!
- Qualified Registered Dental Nurse
- Fully Qualified in Dental Radiography
- Fully Qualified in Oral Health Education
- Practice Manager
- Qualified First Aider
- Fully trained in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Fully trained receptionist
- Fully trained finance facilitator
- Member of The British Association Of Dental Nurses
- Qualified Examiner for the National Examining Board for Dental Nurses
- Fully competent in Impression Taking
- Hold a Degree in higher education for dental nurses
In my own time I like to go ice skating but I don’t think I’m going to be do much of that due to the fact that i am expecting my first child in September, it’s probably best to stay off the ice for now. I also love to go out with my husband and my friends doing fun things.
Jo and Joe are such a pleasure to work for, I call them my work mum and dad. I have to thank them for where I am today because I couldn’t have done it without all there help. Hopefully see you all in the future