A younger, healthier smile is possible for everyone!
Here at St Andrews Dental Care we are often heard going on about how much we love to see people smiling – and we feel a great sense of satisfaction when we help our clients do exactly that. After all, a great smile is something that makes us all feel more confident and it can really impact on our personal wellbeing.
Check out below the 6 key signs of an ageing mouth, do you suffer from any of these?…
- GUM DISEASE, RECEDING GUMS AND â€˜LONG’ TEETH
- ENAMEL EROSION
- STAINED TEETH
- SENSITIVE TEETH
- CHIPPED, CRACKED AND MISSING TEETH
- TOOTH DECAY AND CAVITIES
How can you keep your smile looking younger?
- Cut down on sugary or starchy food and drinks.
- Drink water after eating to neutralise acidity.
- Add a lunchtime brush or rinse to extend your regime to three cleans a day.
- Wait for an hour or so before brushing teeth after consuming highly acidic foods and drinks such as:
- Sports drinks
- Fizzy drinks, both diet and full sugar
- Certain fruits, and juice drinks
- Look for a toothpaste proven to recalcify tooth surfaces and protect enamel, such as one containing hydroxyapatite and fluoride.
There are products out there which can help you maintain a younger looking smile and one of these is the fabulous…
ULTRADEX SENSITIVE RECALCIFYING & WHITENING RANGE
The folks at Ultradex have their finger on the pulse when it comes to producing great products that can help our clients smiles flourish. Check out this fantastic online test to find out – How old is your mouth? take the test today…
Want to speak to a dental expert about how you can prolong the health of your smile? well we would love to hear from you. Get in touch with one of our friendly team on 01482 225689