Looking for Dental Veneers? you can rely on St Andrews Dental Care Hull for professional advice and service!
St Andrews Dental Care are a professional and private dental specialist based in Hull for over 30 years. We provide a vast range of brilliant dentistry services including cosmetic dentistry. Some of the services we offer include teeth whitening, dental implants, teeth straightening and dental veneers.
In this blog we will explore the advantages and disadvantages of dental veneers.
What are the advantages of dental veneers?
There are many advantages of having dental veneers, these include;
- Natural-looking perfect teeth
- Stain resistant
- Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well
- Can be used with whitening to produce a beautiful smile
- Minimal preparation keeps the strength of teeth
- They do not require any special care, you just look after them as you would normal teeth
What are the disadvantages of dental veneers?
When considering dental veneers, it is also important to be aware of potential disadvantages;
- The process is not reversible
- They can cost more than alternatives
- They can be repaired though if they break they may need replacing
- The veneer doesn’t prevent decay in the supporting tooth
- Though unlikely, veneers can fall off. It is recommended that you do not bite your nails, chew on ice or other hard objects or put any excessive pressure on your teeth
St Andrews Dental Care offer a range of dental veneer options at a fair cost and would be delighted to offer you a FREE DENTAL VENEERS CONSULTATION to decide whether you are suitable for veneers and to discuss the options available to you.